Interested in building a network of connected charging stations or do you want to offer mobility subscriptions to clients both privately and publicly? We can help. Our services are equipped with convenient reporting options and APIs for ERP and accounting software integration, which enables you to connect your existing tools to our services, offering a seamless and automated experience.
Create your own seamlessly integrated electric ecosystem, leveraging upon Optimile’s solutions for CaaS and MaaS.
Mobility as a Service
Discover our MaaS solution where we aim to offer a seamless and customisable solution for companies and individuals who want to make use of shared and public transport.
An integration of end-to-end trip planning, booking and ticketing with the payment methods of your choice. A flexible and efficient solution for your professional or private trips within one single application.
Charging as a Service
Optimile acts as an intermediate between the Charge Point Operator (CPO) and the eMobility Service Provider (eMSP), two important actors in a the eMobility ecosystem.
- The Charge Point Operator (CPO) offers connectivity and management options for (public) charging devices, making them available to the community of electric vehicle drivers.
- The eMobility Service Provider (eMSP) offers public charging subscriptions to electric vehicle drivers, making a wide and customisable range of charging stations available for public charging.
Optimile connects both with one another and offers support and services in both ways when it comes to setting up their own platform or their own customisable network of both CPOs and eMSPs.
- We are a Belgian company with local support.
- We focus on the Belgian and European market: high coverage of charging points in Belgium and Europe through roaming.
- Our financial strength and continuity is ensured by 2 major shareholders.
Service & availability
- We focus on fast service and high customer satisfaction.
- We work in close collaboration with our customers.
- We offer native customer support.
- We are ready for Mobility 2.0 (Mobility-as-a-Service) with potential to expand mobility services.
- We are an all-in-one solution provider: offer a charging card and manage charging stations in the same ecosystem.
- Price transparency
- Split billing
- Performant application on both iOS and Android with frequent updates and specific filters.
- Automatic billing, both debit and credit card payments are possible (Adyen / Stripe / Twikey).
Sassevaartstraat 46/bus 201
9000 Gent, Belgium
Mon. – Fri.: 09:00- 17:00
+32 (0)9 296 45 40