Our smart solutions
Optimile focusses on eMobility solutions in different ways. We will explain how Optimile is involved as an intermediate and how your company can play an important role. First off, we will explain the two main actors in the ecosystem:
- Charge Point Operators (CPOs) offer connectivity and management options for (public) charging devices, making them available to the community of electric vehicle drivers.
- eMobility Service Providers (eMSPs) offer public charging subscriptions to electric vehicle drivers, making a wide and customisable range of charging stations available for public charging.
Optimile acts as an intermediate between the two, connecting them with one another and offering support and services in both ways when it comes to setting up their own platform or their own customisable network of both CPOs and eMSPs.
If you have an interest in building a network of connected charging stations or if you want to offer mobility subscriptions to clients both privately and publicly, we can help. Our services are equipped with convenient reporting options and APIs for ERP and accounting software integration, which enables you to connect your existing tools to our services, offering a seamless and automated experience.
Create your own seamlessly integrated electric ecosystem, leveraging upon Optimile’s solutions for CaaS and MaaS.
CaaS is all about connecting charging stations and electric vehicles. Building a business in charging, you are either a Charge Point Operator (CPO), an electric Mobility Service Provider (eMSP), or both.
These two players are the key actors in the charging ecosystem. At Optimile, we have developed a cloud-based platform for both CPO and eMSP, which we offer in a white-labeled version, or as an end product directly to your end users.
MaaS involves everything around shared and public mobility, all in one application. Our integrated, multimodal routeplanner enables to combine different mobility services.
Our application enables users to plan, book and pay their journey at once thanks to integrated payment methods. A seamless HR and payroll integration opens opportunities to companies who want to offer a a cheap, fast and eco-friendly alternative to company cars, all in one app.
- We are a Belgian company with local support.
- We focus on the Belgian and European market: high coverage of charging points in Belgium and Europe through roaming.
- Our financial strength and continuity is ensured by 3 major shareholders.
Service & availability
- We focus on fast service and high customer satisfaction.
- We work in close collaboration with our customers.
- We offer native customer support.
- We are ready for Mobility 2.0 (Mobility-as-a-Service) with potential to expand mobility services.
- We are an all-in-one solution provider: offer a charging card and manage charging stations in the same ecosystem.
- Price transparency
- Split billing
- Performant application on both iOS and Android with frequent updates and specific filters.
- Automatic billing, both debit and credit card payments are possible (Adyen / Stripe / Twikey).
Sassevaartstraat 46/bus 204
9000 Gent, Belgium
Mon. – Fri.: 09:00- 17:00
+32 (0)9 296 45 40